Company Name - Company Message
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

R2N Global. R2N Live. A Radio 2000 Network Broadcasting Company
What Does Perfect have to do with Decisions?
Media Can Tear Down an Icon
Get Ready to be Smashed by Pumpkin Season
LOVED BY DEFAULT

Categories

20 Years and Still Growing with You!
2013
NOV 2012
Oct 2012
Sept 2010
powered by

PoP Squally

LOVED BY DEFAULT

There are so many divorces and broken relationships. As a matter of fact there are more divorces than marriages and more broken relationships than relationships. Loved By Default. Is it me. What happened to the vow of LOVE in a relationship?

How and when do you know, You're in LOVE or if You're Loved By Default. Don't be shy.
I would like to hear your story of What happened to the vow of Love in a relationship!
Maybe you can help others save their relationship or marriages by telling your story.
But that Loved By Default love story is a twisty kind of bear love. Be careful with it.
Heck, if you feel you're loved by default tell us your story. Don't Be Shy! Let it Go....
I'm like Frozen - Let it Go!

Loved By DefaultP.S. - Loved By Default

26 Comments to LOVED BY DEFAULT:

Comments RSS
Norma - - on Sunday, August 16, 2015 1:02 PM
People don't want to commit to Love anymore. I like Loved By Default. It is true. Love has become generic and becoming robotic. I can't remember the last time I held hands and walked in the park and Everybody is on Facebook or some kind of social media. That's what they love, social media and their cell phones. If they could make love to their Facebook, social media and cell phones - which some maybe doing already, Our lives of loving is doomed. - Do you really need to check Facebook or your cell phone while you're making out. Our child is going to be born with its own Facebook account in one hand and its own cell phone in the other hand. Our child name is going to be Facell Mobiapp Johnson. Don't laugh! Norma - I'm just saying.

Bertha Biggs on Sunday, August 16, 2015 1:09 PM
LOVED BY DEFAULT IS SOME REAL SHIT! BIG BB

Geoffrey on Sunday, August 16, 2015 4:31 PM
I like the comment by Norma. It used to be a saying don't be a couch potato now I am saying don't be a Facebook Potato. This is off the subject but social media is the new love bug. I gotta text my girl all day even when we're sitting next to each other. So sad. Silence is the love by default. When you love somebody it shouldn't be thru text and Facebook. Even my girl tells Facebook good night and I would say how about telling me good night. She literally rolled over and next thing I knew my phone beeped. It was a text from my girl saying Good Night and don't be hating on Facebook!

Simon on Sunday, August 16, 2015 4:43 PM
Man, just saw this blog. Loved by Default is real. And the internet has taken people minds that they don't love. They love by default.

Ms. Therika on Sunday, August 23, 2015 5:33 PM
You know this is soooooooo TRUE!

OMG on Saturday, May 19, 2018 11:00 AM
OMG, how so real, and that's all I have to say.

I Love Me Some SM on Saturday, June 2, 2018 9:48 AM
Wow. Somebody should post. Who do you love me or Facebook or your other significant's, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. well... don't be surprise on the results. Honestly, I love me some SM... Send a girl home for some SM Tell a boy bye for some SM Give a child candy for some SM Rock a baby to sleep for some SM Pay a mom's bills for some SM Pat a dad's back for some SM Forget to eat for some SM Hell, go smelly all day for some SM Back up got to be clean for some SM I'm just saying I love me Some SM What my girl gonna do... text me while she's enjoying her SM Wake up, SM isn't going anywhere soon. We hold hands on SM, got engaged on SM, make out on SM and cheated on SM.

paperwritings on Thursday, August 16, 2018 3:13 AM
Recently I have observed that ratio of divorce and broken relation has been increasing with the passage of every single day. The reason is pretty easy to see but no one is willing to make compromise about it.

Hindai on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 11:41 PM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us games barbie girl dress up

bee talk ios on Friday, January 4, 2019 1:54 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us

pokevs on Friday, February 22, 2019 3:04 AM
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs.

write my dissertation on Monday, March 18, 2019 6:23 AM
You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.

Skycap Loans on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:16 AM
Founded in 2013 and based in Kingston, Ontario, Skycap Loans strives to offer a better lending experience, through a fast and easy loan application process.

buy celebrities jackets on Monday, June 10, 2019 4:32 AM
I clearly stumbled upon your weblog and favored to mention that I’ve truely loved reading your blog posts. anyhow I’ll be subscribing in your feed and that i wish you submit once more quickly. Please keeps it top posting! thanks you a lot, I recognize your work.

joker suit on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 5:14 AM
Thank you for such a nice article. I am definitely going to share this article with my friends.

dcvfrewq on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:52 AM
We have created the best Dragon City Hack tool on the internet Dragon city no human verification

hack for Xbox live on Saturday, July 27, 2019 12:26 AM
Experience the new generation of games and entertainment with Xbox.

Joker Costume on Saturday, August 3, 2019 4:39 AM
This is a really great post.

logan online on Monday, August 5, 2019 2:23 AM
You have got remarkable stuff at this point. That is to say, you make the best one. You should keep publishing more articles and you will Such Become One of the best writers ever.

Yeezy on Monday, August 19, 2019 7:42 AM

instastalker on Friday, September 13, 2019 12:20 AM
Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. Reading interesting stories as yours with site instastalker

Christmas Gifts on Saturday, December 7, 2019 4:30 AM
I have visited first time here. i really appreciate your hard work. I would like to say you that please keep sharing more.

coin master secret to chest on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:31 AM
These items can be damaged by other players if you haven't activated Rhino shields or pets.

Useless Websites on Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:30 AM
LOVED BY DEFAULT Useless Websites

Pandora on Monday, March 23, 2020 3:00 AM

small tattoos on Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:36 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos